GAMCO Security Solutions offers a managed onsite firewall service that is specifically designed for the SME / SOHO market utilsing an GAMCO ADSL solution. The ADSL Firewall offers clients an on-site (i.e. on the client’s network) Fortinet Firewall appliance which is a monthly rental service, offering advantages of an ongoing operational cost rather than large upfront capital expenditure. It also eliminates the requirement for sophisticated on-site security skills.
The device provides up to four Ethernet interfaces and is installed into the client&rsquol;s premises after an interactive firewall policy discussion is formulated by GAMCO Security Solutions. Unlimited 24x7 support of the firewall and its configuration is included, provided by qualified GAMCO security engineers. Ongoing software licensing, anti virus and hardware maintenance are included - engineers provide hardware support for the firewall and spares are kept on hand to ensure reduced turnaround times for repair and replacement.
- Award Winning Fortinet Firewall: rental of firewall appliance including four interfaces on the device, managed Anti Virus.
- Managed installation service: installation of the firewall as per initial customer policy. Certified engineers will assist with the security policy formulation and then install the firewall to reflect it. The device is then delivered to the client and inserted into the network by the client network / security administrator.
- Secure and Robust Firewall including Anti Virus.
- Integrated support and response: the service incorporates unlimited 24x7 support by GAMCO Security Engineers.
- Hardware maintenance: engineers provide hardware support for the firewall. Spares are kept on hand to ensure reduced turnaround times for repair and replacement.
- Cost Effective Outsourced security service with all the benefits of an on-site firewall: this managed service is specifically designed for SME’s that want the comprehensive security coverage of an outsourced security service.
- Avoid capital expenditure and obsolescence risk via rental model: the Firewall Direct offers a managed service via a monthly rental.
- All support and service management included: Hardware, software and technical support are provided by a world-class team of dedicated network security experts, 24 hours per day. We manage the device via a secure, remote connection.
- Single point of call for all support and billing.
|Set-up Cost||R 2,500.00|
|Monthly Cost||R 600.00|
- Terms and conditions apply.
- All pricing excludes VAT and is valid for 30 days from the date of quotation.
- For ADSL lines only.
- For detail logging, onsite storage is required for syslog data.